ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.startupseven.in (“Website”) an online portal owned and operated by Provenience Global Private Limited hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “We” or “Us.” or “Startupseven.” “User,” “You” or (wherever the context so requires) shall mean any natural or juridical person, who uses this website, including but not limited to any person who has provided data and shall include an individual who has registered on the website as an account holder. “Account” refers to an account created by the user on the website for availing the services from the company.
This website is for information purposes only and is not intended to substitute professional advice, and the owners will not be responsible for any liability arising out of your actions based on the contents of this website.
The StartupSeven reserves the right to change the terms from time to time without notice, you acknowledge and agree to review the Terms periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this website after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms. If you have any queries about the Terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of breach of these terms (including Privacy, refund policies), we may at our sole discretion, terminate or restrict your ability to access the website and remove all content shared by you on the website through any medium or form, without prejudice to any of our rights to take any other action against you.
- Only persons eligible to enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are eligible to use this website. We reserve the right to refuse to provide access to the website or delivery of any services, at our sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever at any point of time before, during and after initiation or completion of service, in case you are ineligible. In case you are registering as a business entity, you represent to us that you have the proper authority to bind the concerned entity to these Terms. By visiting the website, you represent and warrant that you are eligible to use the website and that you have the proper authority, right, and capacity to use the website and agree to, and abide by these Terms.
- Accessing or attempting to access our website by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with the website, including the servers or networks, is strictly prohibited. Also attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell any of our website resources (including the text, videos, images, of the website pages, blogs, etc.,) is strictly prohibited. Any loss or damages arising out of any unauthorized activities will be the sole responsibility of the user and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree that any information provided by you will be accurate, correct, and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with your account. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under the name of your account. StartupSeven will not be held responsible if any person, other than the person who registers for the account uses the credentials of the person/business entity for any statutory filings without proper knowledge/consent of the person concerned.
- Startupseven holds the right to change the prices for the services as quoted on the website without notice and can modify or discontinue the service at any time(or any part or content thereof) without notice at any point of time for which we shall not be liable to the user or to any third-party.
- Although startup seven employees best resources to keep the content of the website accurate and updated however it is not a substitute for professional advice and is provided as general information only which can be used at your own risk and startupseven cannot be held responsible for any decision taken on that basis. StartupSeven is not responsible for accuracy, completeness, or updating the contents of the website. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content and materials available on www.startupseven.in or any other domains held by the company, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of StartupSeven and is protected by copyright and trademark regulations. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, transmission or display of any content of this website is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by StartupSeven. You should not Imply or state that you are affiliated with, or endorsed by StartupSeven, without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited StartupSeven agent) or Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without StartupSeven consent.
PAYMENT GATEWAY USAGE
If case a user decides to avail the services of StartupSeven through any of its subscriptions service offered through any payment gateway, for remitting payments to us, and where the user has consented to set up a standing instruction to charge their chosen payment method (such as debit card, credit card or bank account) as per the billing cycle, then by subscribing to our subscription services you provide your consent that the relevant amount shall be charged through such payment method on a periodical basis. You agree that StartupSeven shall continue to charge the relevant amount through your chosen payment method as per such billing cycle until you place a request to terminate the recurring payment Instruction through the process established. Please refer our refund policy for details.
The material, content, and services as available on the website may include materials from third-parties or links which may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. Startupseven cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy or correctness of the content. Any harm or damages suffered due to the use of services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites will be done at your own risk. Any Complaints, claims, or questions regarding third-party products should be redirected to the third-party only.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- Startupseven assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages for viruses that may infect your equipment as a result of access to, use of, or browsing the website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the website, user is advised to use an antivirus system to prevent such instances. Startupseven assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the user on account of delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the website; or any interruption or errors in the operation of the website.
- We hereby expressly disclaim to the fullest extent possible under law, all warranties and representations or conditions whether express or implied (including without limitation, warranties or conditions in relation to accuracy, reliability, completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the website) or that the operation of the website will be error-free and/or uninterrupted or as per your expectations. Use the website at your own risk. We shall not be held liable to any person, authority for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information, text, videos contained in the website.
- You hereby release us (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual, consequential, direct or indirect) of any nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to modify or remove any content from the website, which in the reasonable in our discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that we believe is not in our best interest. The services are provided “as is” and “as available and you agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk.
- StartupSeven and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The service stated on the website will meet your requirements;
- The services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- The information received by you will be accurate or reliable, and d. That defects in the operation or functionality of any software/software tool provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
- Any downloading of material or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own risk, and that we shall not be responsible for any damage to computer systems or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information obtained from StartupSeven, whether oral or written or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
- StartupSeven further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Any changes which Startupseven may make to its services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation of the services (or any features within the services);
- The deletion or corruption of any data shared, or failure to store any content, and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
- Your failure to provide Startupseven with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid for the specific service (in case of a subscription service, the amount paid in that particular month for that specific service), and no further, for the use of products or services subject to our Refund Policy. StartupSeven will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our website, or as a result of any changes, cancellation, data loss or corruption, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply as a result of:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless StartupSeven from any claim or demand, made by any third party, or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of any third-party.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the company and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of the terms or failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account or any third party. We reserve the right to take over an exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification as per the terms. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the remaining unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of other remaining provisions.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES.
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website or resources, at any point of time, with or without notice and for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, breach of these terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may form a ground for terminating your account with us. Upon suspension or termination of the services, your right to use the website will cease immediately. Additionally, we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on record with us, including any account or login information either with or without notice, without prejudice to our other applicable legal remedies.
This website is controlled by Provenience Global Private Limited from our offices located in the city of Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Furthermore, any action to enforce the terms shall be brought in the courts located in the city of Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. You hereby agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Startupseven cannot be considered in default of its service obligations due to causes beyond its control and may lead to delay in providing services or response. The force Majeure includes war, riots, fire, flood, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, explosion, lightning, strikes, slowdowns, lockouts, prolonged shortage of energy supplies, or acts of central or state governmental action prohibiting or impeding any party from performing its respective obligations under the contract.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms as outlined above, you can contact us at email@example.com