What information is collected
We collect personal information from the user such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc., which is required to be provided at the time of registration on the website or to enable subscription plans. We may collect technical details such as IP address, browser type, proxy server, operating system, web browser, and add-ons, device identifier and features, or ISP or your mobile carrier. If you use our Services through a mobile device, we may collect information about your location, based on your phone settings. We also collect details of the user interaction with the website and related information.
How information is used
StartupSeven is concerned about data collection, storage, and usage, and takes care for maintaining the privacy of its customers. Any data relating to a customer will not be rented, sold, or shared with anyone outside of StartupSeven for their promotional or marketing use.
- StartupSeven collects information to manage your account and also to contact you for the delivery of services.
- We use your information to deliver you your requested services, to inform you about our services or offers which may benefit you.
- We may use the services of certain partners who may help us perform services for you, but these partners have limited access to your information.
- We might send you occasional emails, SMSes, or other forms of communications in connection with our services.
- We aggregate information about your usage of our services/website and combine it with that of others to help us develop new products and services.
- We use Razorpay for processing payments. We do not store your card data with us in any form and manner. For a better understanding of the technical safeguards in place, you may want to read the terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com/terms
- We may access or disclose your information to the regulators if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend StartupSeven.
- Third-Party Services used by us will only have limited access to your information, sufficient to perform the services. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways have their own privacy policies. We recommend that you read their privacy policies as available on their website so you can understand how your personal information will be handled by those providers before accessing their services through our website.
- Information and Data Security: To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow the industry’s best practices to prevent information loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.