Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically commonly known as SPICe is a form through which an application for incorporation of a Company can be done.
Forms to be filed
Under SPICe for Company Incorporation- (INC 32) SPICE with (INC 33) e-MOA and (INC 34) e-AOA.
Key Deliverables of Spice:
Through Spice the application for the following can be done under a single window:
- Name application if not applied through RUN.
- Application for allotment of Director Identification Number upto three Directors
- PAN application for the Company
- TAN application for the Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
Process of filing Spice Form is as under:
1. The Form can be downloaded from MCA portal www.mca.gov.in.
2. The following details are required to be provided in the form:
- Whether the name is already approved by Registrar of Companies (Yes/No)- if selected yes then SRN of RUN form for name approval is required to be filled.
- State the type of company (Section 8 Company/Producer Company/New Company)
- State the class of company (Private/Public/One Person Company)
- State the category of the company (Company Limited by shares/Company Limited by the guarantee/Unlimited Company)
- State the sub-category of the company(Union Government Company/State Government Company/Non-government Company/Subsidiary of a company incorporated outside/Guarantee and associated company)
- Whether the proposed company is an IFSC company (Yes/No)
- Company is having share capital/not having share capital
- The main division of industrial activity of the company
- Whether Articles of Association is entrenched (Yes/No)
- Correspondence address with Pin code
- Whether the address for correspondence is the address of the registered office of the company (Yes/No), if selected no then address of the registered office to be provided.
- Name of the office of the Registrar of Companies in which the proposed company is to be registered.
- A number of the first subscriber(s) to MOA and directors of the company having DIN and not having DIN.
- Particulars of payment of stamp duty
- Additional Information for applying Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Tax Deduction Account Number (TAN) Information specific to PAN
3. The attachment to Spice Form:
- Declaration by the first subscriber(s) and director(s)
- Proof of registered office with no objection certificate and rent receipt
- Proof of subscribers to the memorandum (PAN card copy, identity proof, and residential proof)
- Proof of applicants
- Utility bill in support of the registered office.
4. The eForm is required to be digitally signed by the Proposed Director and a professional (Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary/ Cost Accountant/ Advocate)
The sample of the Spice: