Under this form, an application can be made by any person who is a director holding DIN and require a change in details submitted with MCA at the time of acquiring DIN.
Process of filing Form DIR 6 is as under:
The Form can be downloaded from MCA portal www.mca.gov.in.
The following details of the applicant are required to be provided in the form:
Select Type of change from the list as mentioned below:
- Name of director/ designated partners
- Date of birth
- Voters Identity card number Driving license
- Email ID/ Mobile
- Photograph of Director/ Designated Partner
- Aadhaar number
- Father’s Name
- Passport Number
- Permanent residential address
- Present residential address
- Residential Status
- Income Tax PAN
- Driving license number
On the basis of the option selected the fields gets enabled.
The mobile number and email Id is the mandatory requirement.
Attachment to the form:
- PAN card copy
- Depending upon the field selected in point 2 the supporting document is required to be attached.
The documents should be self attested and also attested by the Chartered Accountant or the Company Secretary or the Cost Accountant, in whole-time practice.
The Form should be digitally certified by a chartered accountant (in whole time practice) or cost accountant (in whole-time practice) or company secretary (in whole-time practice).
Sample of Form DIR 6